BEST RHINOPLASTY IN IRAN
BEST RHINOPLASTY IN IRAN
Most candidates for rhinoplasty in Iran, wish to seek a rhinoplasty surgeon who performs the best rhinoplasty in Iran in order to obtain desired results. So the most frequently asked questions are, what are the qualities of the best rhinoplasty in Iran? And who is the best rhinoplasty surgeon?
QUALITIES OF A RHINOPLASTY SURGEON WHO PERFORMS THE BEST RHINOPLASTY IN IRAN:
- Honesty and integrity
- Giving priority to patients’ health not merely considering his/her profits
- Being able to gain patients’ trust
- Having good communication skills
- Understanding patients and listening to their concerns
- Openly discussing aesthetic goals and potential risks and complications
- Outlining realistic expectations
- Answering questions and explaining the ins and outs of a chosen technique
- Being able to imagine the nose before surgery
HOW TO CHOOSE A RHINOPLASTY SURGEON WHO PERFORMS THE BEST RHINOPLASTY IN IRAN?
- Asking your friends or relatives whether they know a good rhinoplasty surgeon.
- Searching in google to get more information about the best surgeons.
- Going to the office or clinic of the surgeon you have found for consultation.
- Talking with this surgeon’s patients to check if they have achieved desired results.
TECHNIQUES OF THE BEST RHINOPLASTY IN IRAN:
- CLOSED RHINOPLASTY
- OPEN RHINOPLASTY
Closed rhinoplasty procedure: this technique is less invasive and creates no visible scarring because all incisions are made inside the nose. It causes less postoperative swelling and has a shorter operative time. A closed rhinoplasty procedure is recommended for those who need nasal bridge modifications.
Open rhinoplasty procedure: this procedure begins by making a small incision in the columella. Open rhinoplasty procedure provides full access to the underlying bone and cartilage structure which is to be altered. Insertion of bone and cartilage grafts or prosthesis is easier in this procedure and it is a suitable technique for complex cases and noses with difficult anatomy.
The rhinoplasty technique is chosen based on the desired nose shape, nasal anatomy, and type of surgery so the best rhinoplasty surgeon in Iran performs each surgery with a certain technique.
THE BEST RHINOPLASTY IN IRAN FOR FLESHY/BONY NOSE:
Fleshy Nose Surgery: a fleshy nose has a thick skin and thin and weak cartilage. In some cases, there is a need to insert cartilage implants into the nose in order to make nasal cartilages firmer. In this type of nose, changes and modifications after the best rhinoplasty in Iran are usually less visible because of its thick covering.
Bony Nose Surgery: a bony nose usually has a thin skin and firm anatomy. The common problems of this type of nose include humps, deviated nasal septum, or nasal polyps. In this type of surgery, after the examination of the nose, the surgeon detects these problems and performs the best rhinoplasty in Iran using open or closed rhinoplasty procedure based on the condition of the nose.
NATURAL LOOKING NOSE BY THE BEST RHINOPLASTY IN IRAN:
A nose with a normal form and no hump or up-turned nasal tip is called a natural looking nose. Rhinoplasty for achieving such a nose is mostly common among men. In this type of rhinoplasty, the best rhinoplasty surgeon should analyze the individual’s nose condition and explain all points to hem/her honestly.